Due to the unpredictability of this storm we will be closing the trails today once the rain hits. Please stay off the trails while this brief warmup occurs and things freeze back up. It’s the only way we can preserve the base. The groomers did what they can where possible in advance of this storm.
Locally this region is forecast to receive up to 2” of rainfall in a short time period this afternoon into tonight, followed by a flash freeze on Friday. Winds are forecast to gust 40-50 mph making the situation dangerous for any travel. Scour from the water runoff and fallen trees can make for dangerous trail conditions.
We’ll post an update once we have the opportunity to assess the impact of this storm on the trails. All trails will be closed until further notice. Monitor this page and our website for updates, we will not be answering emails or pm’s asking for information that is already being provided.